The cCloud Kodi add-on is one of the most top-rated unofficial Kodi add-ons which gives access to thousands of TV Channels from the US and the UK among other areas.
This add-on on Kodi is a one-stop source for all of your favourite TV shows. We will take a look at how you can install cCloud TV channels on your device. It is one of the best Kodi add-ons to obtain access to TV shows that are geo-blocked from UK viewers.
Before heading off into the cCloud TV guide for installation, we will take a quick look at what sort of content you can find using one of the best Kodi add-ons for live TV.
What Does cCloud TV Offer?
This cCloud TV add-on provides access to streaming Live TV channels. These include the following among many:
- Sports channels
- Movie channels
- News channels
- Entertainment channels and many others
Among the channels that are available, you have ABC, Discovery Channel, NBC, ESPN, Sky and the Cartoon Network among many more. World radio stations from around the globe can also be tuned into using the cCloud add-on.
It is easy to see why this is the best live TV add-on for Kodi.
Enabling Third-Party Add-ons
- By default, Kodi blocks installation of third-party Kodi add-ons like cCloud TV.
- To allow Kodi to install such apps, there needs to be a change in the security settings. Here are the few steps to do this:
- On the Kodi home-screen, open the Settings option, this is in the top-left, and underneath the Kodi logo.
- Open Settings, click ‘System Settings’ from the list of the options (in Kodi Leia it is now called ‘System’)
- Select ‘Add-ons’ on the left sidebar.
- On the right of the screen, You will see ‘Unknown Sources.’ Toggle the switch to enable third-party add-on installation.
- When you see the warning message. Click ‘Yes.’
- Now that these third-party sources are enabled, we can install cCloud TV Kodi.
Installation Steps for cCloud TV
Here are the simple steps how to get cCloud on Kodi Krypton 17.3 and Above
- Start Kodi and open ‘Settings’ from the home screen (click the cog icon in the top-left corner)
- Select ‘File manager’ and click ‘Add source’ on the next screen
- Click the option in the new pop-up box.
- Now you need to enter a path for the cCloud TV repo. So, type or copy this link http://kdil.co/repo/ into the box and click on OK.
- You’ll now be asked to enter a name. Type Kodi Israel then Click on OK.
- Navigate back to the Kodi home-screen. On the home-screen select ‘Add-ons’ on the left sidebar.
- Click on the package installer icon (a box icon). Then Select Install from ZIP file.
- You will see a few files added but just Click on Kodi Israel.
- Click the zip file called repository.kodil-x.x.zip
- Wait for the installed notification to appear. It will show in the top-right of the screen.
- Click ‘Install from repository’ this will download cCloud TV in the background
- Select the ‘.Kodil Repository’
- Click ‘Video add-ons’
- Scroll down and select ‘cCloud TV.’
- Select install to successfully add the cCloud add-on.
- In Kodi Leia, you will see another enabled notification. Click OK to continue.
- Navigate back to the Kodi home-screen and click ‘Add-ons’ and click ‘Video add-ons.’
- You will find the cCloud TV add-on icon here.
With the best Kodi add-on for TV installed, you can browse through the cCloud that give you access to the full range of content it delivers.
cCloud Kodi TV Not Working
When Fusion Repository mysteriously vanished because of copyright claims, cCloud was also shut down for a temporary basis. If you ever see the cCloud Kodi not working message, it is because of the is.
cCloud found another repo (Kodil) where it can be seen now. The installation procedure for installing cCloud TV on Kodi has used the Kodil Repo and not the Fusion repo. If you have problems, head to settings and select file manager and check you are using the Kodil repo.
Kodi cCloud TV Warning
Before streaming Kodi live TV with this add-on or Kodi builds, everything you stream is visible to your ISP and government. This means, streaming any copyrighted content such as free movies, TV shows or Sports, might land you in legal trouble.
All Kodi users are advised to use a VPN while streaming. A Kodi VPN bypasses ISP throttling, Government Surveillance, and geo-restrictions on popular add-ons.
What a VPN for Kodi Should Offer
We have seen that you need a VPN to make full use of cCloud TV and to prevent any ISP or government snooping. Here is a quick breakdown of what a VPN should deliver as part of its service.
- Compatibility with a broad range of Kodi devices. Kodi runs on lots of platforms from PCs to purpose-built Kodi boxes, Amazon FireStick, Smartphones and Smart TV’s plus many others.
- Fast download speeds and reliability of the connection. A sizeable secure server network and robust connections are required.
- No logging policy while providing security. User privacy is the top of concerns. No DNS leaks should be found regardless of what platform is being used.
- Easy setup and using the client software is crucial.
- The best VPN for the job should secure cCloud TV, Kodi and the rest of the system as soon as it is installed.
Chosen VPN for Kodi in the UK
When it comes to using a VPN for use in the UK, there is only one option. This is ExpressVPN, and it delivers all of the above plus much more.
With this VPN in place, you have the best security going, and there is no chance of buffering of content from your cCloud TV Kodi add-on.
You can browse through all of the reviews, and most of them will say the same. This service is the very best VPN for Kodi in the UK and any other country.