How To Install Flixanity Kodi Addon
One of the top Kodi third party add-ons of the moment is Flixanity, which was created by Stream Hub.
It has been hugely popular for the range of free content it delivers. It has plenty of movies and TV shows that are enough for any streaming fan.
The Kodi add-on trawls the internet to bring together a range of links that it lists in order of quality.
You can see this is a unique feature because it allows users with slower internet connections to carry on streaming rather than looking for something else to watch.
Now, we will look at how to install one of the most reliable add-ons for Kodi. This install guide is for Kodi 17.6 or newer.
Installing Flixanity Kodi Add-on
Before you install the Flixanity Kodi add-on, you will need to let Kodi install it. If you have never done these steps before, you will only have to do them once.
If you don’t do this, you won’t be able to install anything from an Unknown source. To download and install the Flixanity app, you need to give Kodi permission to do so.
Enable Unknown Sources Kodi Guide
- On the main menu of Kodi Krypton, click Settings
- Select System Settings
- Click Add-ons
- Locate ‘Turn on Unknown Sources’ Toggle the switch to enabled
- When you see and read this message, ‘Click Yes.’
“Add-ons will be given access to personal data stored on this device. By allowing, you agree that you are solely responsible for any loss of data, unwanted behavior, or damage to your device. Proceed?”
Once you have done this, you can head back to your home screen and proceed with the steps below.
- Open your Kodi media player
- Choose ‘Settings’ which is the gear icon
- Click ‘File Manager’
- Navigate to ‘Add source.’ A popup box appears, click on ‘None.’
- Enter this URL exactly without quotes: “http://archive.org/download/repository.streamhub/” Click OK when entered
- Name the media source as ‘Streamhub Repo’ then click ‘OK.’
- Click OK again
- Navigate to ‘Install from Zip file’ option
- Streamhub file will be visible from the previous steps
- Click to install the latest version of the ‘Streamhub Repository.’
- Navigate to ‘Install from Repository
- Select the StreamHub Repository to Open it
- Open Video Add-ons.
- Search for Flixanity Kodi add-on and click Install
- Wait for the add-on enabled notification box
- When you see the add-on Enabled message, it is ready to use on Kodi
Direct Download Installation Guide
You can use this alternative means of installing Flixanity. It doesn’t change the result, and the only real difference is how you download the repo file.
This method can be useful if any repo is taken down, and you need to get the zip file from another source.
- Download the Stream Hub Repo Zip file: https://archive.org/download/repository.streamhub/
- Open Kodi
- Head to the add-ons section.
- Click the Package Installer in the top left corner.
- Carry on installing from the Zip file.
- Head to the Repo you downloaded in the first step. Click on install.
- Wait until you see the add-on enabled box
- Head to Install from Repository in the addons section.
- Open the StreamHub Repo.
- Select Video Addons.
- Search for Flixanity and click install
- Wait until you see the add-on enabled box
Flixanity TV Shows and Movies
When you are using this add-on, you quickly see it is simple to use with four main categories.
These are all available from the main screen. One thing is that even with just four categories, it doesn’t mean the size of the library is small.
There are many Flixanity movies and various TV shows you can choose. All you need to do is head inside any of these four categories and browse the list of entries to find what you are looking for.
Problems with Flixanity
If you install Flixanity Kodi, add-on, and then try to run it, on some occasions, you can face a Flixanity not working error.
There is no reason to panic, as there are many reasons why this happens. You can find the repo is updating, so you lose your connection, or you are sitting behind some geo-restrictions for the content you are attempting to watch.
All you need to do it tray again later. If the repo is receiving updates, this can take a couple of hours.
If the problem is not this, you can clear your Kodi cache. This is known to cause problems when it is full.
Geo-restrictions are one area that is becoming worse for streamers. Even legitimate streams sit behind these geofences, and viewers outside a specific country are unable to watch what they want.
It is at this point, where a VPN comes into its own to deliver the best experience when installing the Flixanity third party add-on.
Using VPN’s With Flixanity
Any Kodi user needs to make use of a VPN to cover all manner of reasons. Kodi add-ons gain too much attention, so remaining out of sight while streaming is the best way users can protect themselves.
You can also look at when ISPs don’t just watch and record what users are doing, they slow connections to conserve their bandwidth.
This can ruin any streaming experience when buffering begins halfway through a movie or a TV show.
It can be easy to find the best streaming VPN for Flixanity; reviews of VPN’s lead everyone to the same VPN provider.
You can do the same, and all you need to do before you install Flixanity is check out VPN reviews to see which is the best streaming VPN you can choose.