How to Unblock Blocked Sites by VPN in the UK
Recently the UK government has gotten rather strict with anti-piracy laws. And their implementation has been the reason for initial takedowns of many torrents sites, including Piratebay and Kickass recently.
Although they are taken down every now and then, but mirror sites pop up almost instantaneously so users don’t have to worry about that. They would have a better chance counting every drop of water in the oceans than stopping sites like these from popping up nowadays.
Getting that out of the way, your ISP does monitor all of your traffic, whether you realize it or not, and if any “illegal” activity is seen, like downloading torrents, then you will be fined or worse depending on the severity of the charges.
So you might ask yourself, how can I access torrent sites and other restricted content without bringing down the full power of the law on me? The answer is through using a VPN. Through them you can reach all unblocked download sites and is also the answer to questions such as how to bypass virgin media blocked websites, and how to download torrents on a blocked network.
Your computer has something called an IP address, which is unique to every computer and is used to identify you and your physical location, so it can be used to backtrack all the way to your doorstep. It sounds worse than it is.
Now the VPN thing I previously mentioned, will fix all the problems for you.
A VPN service works by connecting your computer to their servers. So all the data from your computer first goes to the VPN server, and from there it is sent to where it was supposed to. And these servers are located in countries that are not under any strict regulations, so even if someone tracks the data stream, they will only find the location of the server, and by then it’s not your problem, not that they can do anything to the servers anyway, in most cases.
That way, you can remain completely anonymous and do whatever you want. Not only that, but VPNs also encrypt your data, so it cannot be read by anyone other than its intended target.
This solves the problem of accessing restricted sites, but unfortunately, not all VPN’s will support peer-to-peer connection, i.e. torrents. So even if you are able to open sites that you normally wouldn’t be able to, you won’t be able to download them via most VPN providers.
Now that we have figured out how to unblock kickass torrent and get Piratebay unlocked, as well as EZTV uk, torrentz.uk, and isohunt unblocked, let’s see which VPN’s in specific will let you use their services to download torrents most efficiently.
What are the best services for unblocked torrenting sites UK?
First of all, we have IPVanish.
- It’s one of the fastest VPNs you can get your hands on, and is very simple to use as well. Ideal for downloading due to its fast speed.
- Supports all major platforms, windows, MAC etc.
- A massive network of 700+ VPN servers in over 60 countries.
- Comes with standard 256-bit AES encryption.
- Of course, completely allowed the use of BitTorrent and does not throttle downloading in any way.
- No traffic Logs
- 5 Simultaneous devices allowed to be connected.
- Provides some extras like web proxy, kill switches, IP cycles etc.
- And a 7-day money back guarantee
The second one is called NordVPN.
- Probably THE most secured VPN you can get at such a great price.
- 2048-bit SSL Encryption which way above what anyone normal person would need.
- 781 servers worldwide in 57 countries, so you quite some wiggle room.
- Again, allows P2P traffic i.e. torrenting, so a win-win situation.
- Servers located in Panama, so not under the US or any other laws that require strict data monitoring.
- Some of the cheapest packages with almost 72% off.
- All major platforms are supported.
Although Nord does provide exceptional security, some of its more popular servers do get slow, so you might have to switch here and there, but works fine overall.
As you can guess from above-mentioned features of both the VPN providers, IPVanish is more suitable for downloading due to its relatively faster speeds, but it provides less security as compared to NordVPN. Both boast a vast network and are in the top 10 most of the time.