How to Watch Wrestling on Kodi
Wrestling and the WWE has a massive fan base around the globe. Therefore, for users to catch all the best action on Kodi, it needs to be the best dedicated add-on for wrestling available.
This is where the all Wrestling add-on gets into the ring.
This heavyweight delivers all the best from the WWE, TNA, ROH and the NJPE with some UFC thrown in for good measure.
The All Wrestling add-on comes from the developer RayW1986. It is all you need if you’re a wrestling fan and love to watch WWE.
This Kodi add-on installation guides shows how to install and get the best from the allWrestling add-on.
Gives a quick add-on tour, and shows how you can do all this safe, secure and anonymously.
Installing All Wrestling Kodi Add-on
As with most add-ons, All Wrestling installation is a several-step process. Firstly, you need to set-up the repository source.
Then you have to install SuperRepo, which is a repository that holds the All Wrestling
Lastly, the actual wrestling add-on is installed.
It may sound like a lot of work but we will make it a straightforward process by walking you through the steps.
Before starting, you will need to make sure you have enabled Unknown Sources in Kodi. By default, these are turned off to stop any third-party add-ons being installed for security.
If you’ve already installed third-party Kodi add-ons in the past, then the unknown sources probably are already enabled.
If not, then just follow these few steps.
- Start Kodi
- On the home screen, go to Settings (small gear icon in the top left of your screen).
- Select Add-ons in the left panel and check to see if the toggle switch next to Unknown Sources is turned on.
- It should be white as opposed to grey. If off, toggle the switch until it is turned on.
Adding the Source Repo
- On the Kodi main screen, click the Settings icon, and then select the File Manager.
- In the file manager screen, double-click “Add-source” from the left-hand-side panel.
- Click on None and enter the following URL exactly. “http://srp.nu/” (no quotation marks). Click OK.
- Now, you need to name the new source. In the box below the URL, type “SuperRepo”.
- Make sure you are in the correct box and click OK.
Steps for Installing SuperRepo
SuperRepo is the repo we will install because it hosts the All Wrestling add-on.
Alternative wrestling add-ons will follow the same process apart from using a different repo and source name.
- On the main screen, click Add-ons on the left bar.
- Click the Package Browser (small open box) in the top left corner.
- Select Install from ZIP file. In the next screen, select the source you just added SuperRepo.
- Navigate to the SuperRepo zip file by selecting Krypton > repositories > superrepo.
- You will finally see the superrepo.kodi.krypton.repositories-X.X.XX.zip file. Click to install the repository.
- After a short while, you will see the installation successful confirmation box.
Installing the SuperRepo Video Section
SuperRepo comes with several sections that you can install individually. The All Wrestling add-on is found in the SuperRepo Video Add-ons section. (vX) is the level number, this may be higher than version 7.
- Navigate back to the add-on browser. Select Install from repository.
- Locate the SuperRepo Repositories (Krypton) (vX) in the list. Click on it.
- Select Add-on repository, locate SuperRepo Category Video (Krypton) (vX), and click it.
- Once the window opens, select and click the Install button.
- After a short time, you should see the enabled notification box pop up in the right-hand corner of your screen.
How to Install the All Wrestling Add-On
- Navigate to the add-on browser
- Click Install from repository again
- Locate and click SuperRepo Category Video (Krypton) (vX) from the repository list
- Select Video add-ons, locate, and click on “All Wrestling” in the list.
- Click the Install button toward the bottom right of the screen
- Wait, a short while until the add-on and its dependencies are installed. You will see the confirmation message in the top right of your screen
- You can access this in the video add-ons section
What the All Wrestling Add-On Includes
You’ll find content on demand content from WWE, TNA, ROH, NJPW, and UFC.
Here is what each part of the Kodi wrestling add-on delivers.
WWE or the full name World Wrestling Entertainment is the oldest wrestling promoter.
It began back to the 1950s when known as the Capitol Wrestling Corporation. It was re-branded in the 1960s as the World Wide Wrestling Federation before changing to the WWF in the 1980s.
It then became the WWE to what we know now in the early 2000s.
Ring of Honor fight represents another significant wrestling promotion in the United States. Some also see it as the second-largest operation, behind only WWE.
Total Nonstop Action Wrestling has changed its name couple of times. It is now known as GFW, although still referred to as TNA.
It began in 2001 when the WCW ended. This left and helped with the rise of the WWE to be the sole wrestling promoter in the US.
TNA was strictly pay-per-view to make it stand apart from the WWE (WWF at that time).
New Japan Pro Wrestling is the biggest promoter of wrestling in Japan, and one of the oldest around the globe.
It began in 1972 and claims to be the second largest promoter. It mostly focuses on Japanese wrestling, but is a fantastic option if you want to see something a little different.
While not strictly wrestling, the UFC does deserve a place in this Kodi wrestling add-on. Wrestling fans are keen fight addicts, and there are plenty on most occasions in the UFC.
Best All Wrestling Features
This add-on for Kodi is fast to use. The operation of all the menus is snappy when you compare it to any other add-on on Kodi.
Content is well organised, and it makes it a breeze when you’re watching wrestling.
Pay-per-view content can be accessed through the right links. The add-on also cuts out all the ads you often find on many wrestling sites.
Downsides of All Wrestling Add-On
Using this WWE add-on, you will come across plenty of dead links. This you can expect because these links point to wrestling sites that are hosting matches.
These sites like many others spring up one day, and then they appear to vanish. One of the major drawbacks is you may find very little live streaming.
This can be a drawback because many users use these add-ons to stream content that is live.
Alternatives to All Wrestling
If you need to be watching your favourite fighters live, and the All Wrestling Add-On doesn’t show it, then you can try any of these alternative wrestling add ons.
- WWE Network – official wrestling add-on
- World of Wrestling – Lucha Underground, OTT, WWE, ROH and lots more
- Johki’s Wrestling Kodi Add-on – down at present.
- WWE on Demand – in the lookingglass repo
- Watch Wrestling – WWE, RAW, SmackDown, TNA, ROH and UFC
Watching Wrestling with a VPN
All Kodi users should make full use of a VPN. When streaming any wrestling content, you can find your connection slow down because ISP’s throttle connections.
Adding to this, some of the streams may be subject to geo-restrictions; this will lead to dead links or errors.
Lastly, and the most important, a lot of the wrestling content will be copyright protected. This can lead to copyright infringement notices being served. This does happen because your ISP will know your IP address.
Things to consider with a VPN are:
- Fast connections over long distances to prevent buffering
- Zero-logging policies and based outside any 5-eyes jurisdiction
- Runs on all devices
- Unlimited data
Two offerings are as follows:
NordVPN is highly ranked; it delivers the best encryption and has strict zero logging.
It is based in Panama, which is outside any 5-eyes jurisdiction, but the payment company is located in the USA, which is one of the 5-eyes founders along with the UK.
It also suffers from intermittent slowdowns over long distances. Users who want to test the service have a 30-day money back guarantee, but it can take a long time to get a refund.
ExpressVPN is the best VPN for streaming and downloading. It delivers military-grade encryption, and has optimised servers, so there are no slowdowns.
The company is based outside any 5-eyes jurisdiction, and they have a strict zero-logging policy.
This service also has a 30-day money back guarantee, but a refund only takes a few days. This allows users to test the best Kodi VPN like a free trial for one-month.