SportsDevil has become the most popular add-on for streaming live sporting events for free online. It comes with a wide variety of replay and lives IPTV HD sports streams.
So, Sports Devil is known as the ultimate Kodi sports add-on for sports fans.
We will take a quick look at what SportsDevil offers, then how to install SportsDevil add-on, and then how you can protect yourself while using a third-party add-on on Kodi.
Keep reading for step-by-step instructions on how you can install the best Kodi add-ons of them all.
The Kodil Repo will be used for this SportsDevil installation update for March 2019. It is here you can find others, even if you want to install Covenant, you can check this repo.
2019 SportsDevil Update – Latest Source
SportsDevil Updated Repo URL:http://www.lvtvv.com/repo
Repo Name: Kodil Repo
How to Enable an Unknown Sources for Kodi
Kodi Krypton brought new security features that were designed block third-party add-ons. Fixing this requires a simple Kodi settings adjustment. You need to do this or Kodi won’t accept the Kodil-repo. Then installation will fail.
- Open your Kodi app
- On the Home Screen, select Settings (the gear icon). This is located in the upper left of your screen.
- Select System Settings.
- Click on Expert mode ( the gear icon). This is located in the lower left of the screen.
- Select add-ons
- Click the Unknown sources toggle between Off and On
- When the warning box appears, click ‘Yes’ to proceed.
The Quick Version of Installing SportsDevil
- Open Kodi, Click the System icon. Select File manager > Add source and then ‘None.’
- Enter this accurately: http://www.lvtvv.com/repo and click OK.
- Name it ‘kodil’ and click OK again.
- Now select Kodi Add-ons then the Add-ons icon, Select Install from Zip File, select kodil, and then select repository.kodil-X.X.zip
- Select Install from Repository.
- Choose your Kodil-Repo > Video add-ons. Select SportsDevil and click the Install button.
Note: A lot of streams are blocked by ISP’s, especially for the USA and UK sports. The best and only way to bypass these geo-restrictions is using an encrypted VPN tunnel.
Using a VPN,, you should be able to connect via an encrypted tunnel and access any live sports streams.
SportsDevil Kodi Sports Installation
Follow the guide on how to install this Kodi add-on for live sports and streaming.
This guide is split into segments. First, you show Kodi where to look for the Kodil repository’s location. Then, you install this repository. Finally, you download the SportsDevil add-on to your Kodi device.
Note: The latest version of SportsDevil can be found in the Supremacy Repo with lots of other great working add-ons.
These steps teach you how you can install SportsDevil on Kodi 18 Leia.
How to Install the Kodil Repo Source Location on Kodi
The SportsDevil Kodi add-on is found in the Kodil Repo. Follow these simple steps to finish this first stage.
- On the Kodi home screen, select the System icon. (a gear cog in the top left)
- Click on File manager near the bottom right.
- Select Add source on the left.
- Select None. Enter the following URL: http://www.lvtvv.com/repo and then click OK.
- Name the source ‘kodil’ into the box below the media source address. Select OK again.
- Check for typos before clicking OK again.
How to Install the Kodil Repository
Now it is time to install the repository. Follow the steps below to get it done.
- Navigate back to the Kodi home screen. Select the Add-ons menu.
- Select the Add-ons icon. (an open box. Sometimes called the Package installer)
- Choose Install from Zip File.
- Select the kodil source installed earlier.
- Select the file repository.kodil-X.X.zip (repository.kodil-1.3.zip current version).
- A pop-up installed notification box will appear in the top right to confirm the repo was installed.
How to get SportsDevil on Kodi
Now the SportsDevil repo is installed, you need to install SportsDevil Kodi. Follow these steps to complete the final process.
- Stay in the Add-ons main menu, and select Install from Repository.
- Choose the Kodil repository.
- Select Video add-ons in the Kodil directory.
- Click on SportsDevil add-on in the list.
- Choose Install to download and install SportsDevil
- A pop-up message box will appear to tell you the Add-on on Kodi installed.
SportsDevil earned its reputation as one of the best Kodi add-ons. Here are some of the featured sports
- Football (American), Soccer
- Basketball, Baseball, Tennis
- Cricket, Formula 1, Boxing
- Hockey, UFC
Whatever your choice of competition is, you can find SportsDevil will have it. This add-on shows leagues across the globe. The qualities range from 480p to 1080p depending on preference and internet connection speed.
Other Categories in Kodi SportsDevil
- Live TV: You can stream network TV shows and movies online as they are being aired.
- Sports TV: Select a wide variety of sports and catch up sports replays.
- Favorites: Bookmark preferred channels or favorite streams.
- Live Sports: Watch live sports streams online as it happens.
- Blogs: Catch up on the sports news.
- Highlights: watch memorable moments of the latest matches.
Note: The Kodil-repo address will change on occasion. If you find SportsDevil not working or updating. You can check the Supremacy Kodi repository. This should give you the SportsDevil latest version.
SportsDevil is How to Watch Live Sports on Firestick
If you don’t watch sporting events using SportsDevil. You are probably using an add-on that is using SportsDevil as its source.
Luckily, Kodi looks the same on any device it is installed. For Android devices. All that is required is download Kodi.
Because of the changes and repos closing, it is better to use the above instructions rather than trying to use the SportsDevil apk.
When using Kodi, an encrypted VPN is recommended to hide your identity, location, and online activities. Many experienced Kodi users, use a VPN for Kodi
Delivering the fastest VPN speeds, amazing 24/7 live chat support, ExpressVPN has easy to use clients including Amazon Fire TV Stick native app.
It offers plenty more, and it is the Kodi VPN of choice.